top of page
Tree Preservation Orders


Trees covered by Tree Preservation Orders and trees in Conservation Areas require either a treeworks planning application or a S211 notice to be submitted to the Local Planning Authority before any work can be carried out.

RTAC can provide a report to support the application and we will also submit the application on our client's behalf.

Tree survey Bridgend
bottom of page